Effective Date: 2023-12-01
This Warranty Policy (“Policy”) applies to all products purchased from our website, yempart.com (“Website”). By making a purchase on our Website, you agree to abide by the terms and conditions outlined in this Policy.
We provide a 1-year warranty on all products sold on our Website, starting from the date of purchase. This warranty covers any manufacturing defects or issues that may arise during normal use of the product.
Warranty Claim Process
In order to initiate a warranty claim, please follow these steps:
- Contact our customer support team within the warranty period via Email:firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Provide proof of purchase, such as an order confirmation or receipt.
- Describe the issue or defect in detail.
- Our customer support team will guide you through the warranty claim process, which may include returning the product for inspection or repair.
This warranty does not cover the following:
- Damage resulting from improper use, abuse, or misuse of the product.
- Normal wear and tear, cosmetic damage, or damage caused by accidents.
- Products that have been tampered with, repaired, or modified by unauthorized persons.
- Damage caused by failure to follow the product’s user manual or instructions.
- Damage caused by use of the product with incompatible or unauthorized accessories.
Upon receipt of a valid warranty claim, we will, at our discretion:
- Repair the product using new or refurbished parts.
- Replace the product with a new or refurbished product of the same or similar model.
- Provide a refund for the purchase price of the product if repair or replacement is not feasible.
Limitation of Liability
Our liability under this warranty policy is limited to the repair, replacement, or refund options outlined above. We are not liable for any indirect, incidental, or consequential damages arising out of the use or inability to use our products.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
This Warranty Policy shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of China. Any disputes arising out of or in connection with this Policy will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in China.
We reserve the right to modify or update this Warranty Policy at any time without prior notice. Please review this Policy periodically for any changes or updates.
If you have any questions or require further clarification regarding our Warranty Policy, please contact our customer support team at email@example.com.